Amazon Lylmle LED pool lights - Advice

adamh007

Jun 16, 2023
Central NJ
I have an older pool but the liner is in good shape. I was planning to get pool lights when I redo my liner in a few seasons but I was a little surprised by the cost from a simple bulb ($5k) to an LED ($8k+). In the interim, I read a few blogs and reviews and purchased the Lylmle 40W (2 in 1 line) corded pool light (Amazon.com) on Prime Day. It has good reviews but some reviewers complain that the screws get rusty and put rust stains on a liner. So I decided to hot melt glue over the screw holes and was debating putting these lights in zip lock bags and just sticking them to the steel walls with the built in magnets. I tested it out on my pool and have to say it's pretty awesome and has several modes and functionality that lights up my entire pool.

I searched the forums here but didn't see any threads on this topic.

Have others have any experience with these kind of lights? Any advice or suggestions to avoid common pitfalls?

Also, since it's corded I'm also looking for suggestions to hide the cord (as best I can) on a concrete pool deck.

First I have heard of these lights.

Can you show us pics of what they look like in your pool?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.