Am I doing something wrong? Polaris 360 pressure side cleaner never seems to work well for long.

My automation runs my outdoor pool Polaris 380 with a booster pump 3 hours a day from 6am to 9am. It could probably run less but that works for me and pool is clean before heater goes on.

I suggest you try 1 hour a day for you screened pool and see how good it looks.

The new tail should be here today so will provide an update by tomorrow if it arrives. I mentioned this to the Mrs and she also has never seen the trail ever move and was surprised as well that it is supposed to sweep around.

I enjoy that I started this thread with a with a question, "Am I doing something wrong?"

Turns out that yes, I was indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: Newdude
Here is the unit moving around at full speed with the new Swisher tail attached.

I have the screw turned most of the way out again, its not really whipping around like I see in any of the videos. It's slightly more than the old one but nothing to make me think its working right.

Here is the unit moving around at full speed with the new Swisher tail attached.

I have the screw turned most of the way out again, its not really whipping around like I see in any of the videos. It's slightly more than the old one but nothing to make me think its working right.
Are the videos showing a 360 or a 280/380 with a booster pump?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.