All done!

They have been at the house all day everyday for 7 days chipping away at the rock-not sure if they are done digging or they have more to do Monday

Attachments

• F82463D4-36FD-4E58-946E-F6CADCC09A05.jpeg
    F82463D4-36FD-4E58-946E-F6CADCC09A05.jpeg
    404.4 KB · Views: 68
  • A135B877-504D-4846-9E66-375F5BF35648.jpeg
    A135B877-504D-4846-9E66-375F5BF35648.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Wow
Reactions: TampaKathy
At least you caught the move before they started digging!

What you need to do asap is run out there with a tape measure and the plans. Is it wide, long, deep, ect enough? Add about 8" for the rebar, shell, and plaster.

Reactions: Oona
At least you caught the move before they started digging!

What you need to do asap is run out there with a tape measure and the plans. Is it wide, long, deep, ect enough? Add about 8" for the rebar, shell, and plaster.
Thank you so much-I was wondering how much to add for those things actually! Dumb question but is it 8” on each side or no?

Man, I can't believe how much rock they hit! That sucks big time :/
I hope the rest of the process is much smoother!
Lol-yeah, both the builder and I knew it was going to be solid rock the whole way-most of it was even visible before digging-I was just glad they didn’t charge extra for digging into it. They only dug down 3 feet on the deep end and less on the way shallow and it took them 9 days-I kind of felt bad.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Shopping around for tile because of course the tile my heart was set on is now out of stock-anyway I came across this and thought I would leave it here in case anyone is feeling extra bougie

Shopping around for tile because of course the tile my heart was set on is now out of stock-anyway I came across this and thought I would leave it here in case anyone is feeling extra bougie
Love it except the price

• Love
Lol-yeah, both the builder and I knew it was going to be solid rock the whole way-most of it was even visible before digging-I was just glad they didn’t charge extra for digging into it. They only dug down 3 feet on the deep end and less on the way shallow and it took them 9 days-I kind of felt bad.
At least you know your pool will never go anywhere!

With my 1st choice pool plaster (Zanzibar) officially discontinued I am looking for a new color (NPT product line) that will give me the water color in the pic below-anyone have any ideas??
Got my tile ordered just now! It is the white tile, the blue is just simulating the water

Attachments

• 9A8F4A7D-FB70-4257-9B34-4DF863DE8267.jpeg
    9A8F4A7D-FB70-4257-9B34-4DF863DE8267.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 40B0857A-C631-4D46-A906-ABC4BEDA19F9.jpeg
    40B0857A-C631-4D46-A906-ABC4BEDA19F9.jpeg
    347.6 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: kimkats
So it’s been a beautiful week here but they unfortunately don’t have my gunite scheduled until Tuesday. In the meantime my waterline tile shipment arrived this week along with my Signature Ledge Loungers and my copper fire bowls-yay!!

Question: The fire bowls are 24” square, copper clad, only cost me $900/each-they are visually stunning and I prefer them to stay that copper color and not patina. Anyone know if I need to treat these bowls with anything like a protective coating?

So it’s been a beautiful week here but they unfortunately don’t have my gunite scheduled until Tuesday. In the meantime my waterline tile shipment arrived this week along with my Signature Ledge Loungers and my copper fire bowls-yay!!

Question: The fire bowls are 24” square, copper clad, only cost me $900/each-they are visually stunning and I prefer them to stay that copper color and not patina. Anyone know if I need to treat these bowls with anything like a protective coating?
Can you please share pictures of loungers and link where you bought them

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.