10 am
FC 8
CC 0
PH 7.8
ALK 80

5pm Pool is pretty much shaded by then
FC5
CC0

Should add the chlorine in the morning to a target level of 8? I have to go out of town Thurs for about 4 days. I will need to add pucks, how many should I use?

Thanks

I completed the slam yesterday. My FC fell from 12 to 8 by 10 am today.
FC8
CC0
PH 7.8
AlK 80

at 5 pm the pool is pretty much shaded
FC 5
CC0

I just checked again it levels are the same

My pump runs during the day, so I add the target level of bleach 8 in am of bleach in the morning? I am going out of town for 4 days and I plan to use the pucks, I would like to verify how many?

Thanks

I completed the slam yesterday. My FC fell from 12 to 8 by 10 am today.
FC8
CC0
PH 7.8
AlK 80

at 5 pm the pool is pretty much shaded
FC 5
CC0

I just checked again it levels are the same

My pump runs during the day, so I add the target level of bleach 8 in am of bleach in the morning? I am going out of town for 4 days and I plan to use the pucks, I would like to verify how many?

Thanks
Look at the bottom of poolmath where it says Effects of Adding Chemicals. The 3" pucks usually weigh 8 ounces. Just make sure you input the volume correctly at the top.

Hello,

I am leaving town today and my target level FC for when I am gone is 6, the calculation for tabs is 2.2 oz for 4 days, that would be 1 tab? It's hot here, my pool is in full sun for until about 5 in the evening. This does not sound right to me. Also I had to add acid yesterday my PH was 8, I was going to add more will the pucks bring it down enough.

FC 5
CC 0
PH 7.8
AlK 100

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.