Central CT
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Universal40
Seems like there's a lot of threads that has a question is this algaein the bottom of my pool or is it pollen?

Here's a Pic

It looks like Globs of boogers, on the bottom, it's accumulating in areas like wrinkles in the liner

Water is crystal clear,

A lot of it accumulated after I didn't vacuum for 2 weeks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200618-150319.png
    Screenshot_20200618-150319.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
Well my CC is 1.5, but before I posted a thread where I passed a OCLT but still had a CC of 1.5, not sure what that means, could I have a spot under my ladder or something that's been brewing just enough algae to give me the 1.5 CC? But not cause any cloudy or green water?

I'll slam the pool again, see what happens, but I don't think the CC will come down, it may have something to do with the paint I used for the pool steps.

Pretty much nothing, I vacuumed up the last of the stuff changed the de in my filter and it never came back

The stuff in the jar never changed really

Reactions: Mdragger88

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Could've been either or, I got behind on the vacuuming and it got bad, but it hasn't come back, plus I just got a pool cleaner bot, so that'll help me with that

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.