Algae on liner.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I'm already down almost a foot. I've gone this far. A few more inches and I'm gonna refill it.
I'll have it checked tomorrow. I just got to thinking. I'm gonna drop close to $100 tomorrow on stuff that might not even work. SO If cya is low enough I'm gonna slam it and try the TFPC method! Wish me luck and look out for questions.

But since my pool is not that bad, I ought to come out pretty good.

Take the money you're saving at the pool store and buy a TF100 from TFtestkits.net. The link is in my signature. You're going to need it to complete the SLAM and you should have it anyways as it is your NUMBER 1 tool in your pool tool box! You will use the kit everyday until you get to know your pools diet of FC consumption. You've got that beautiful pool and it deserves to shine with a good reliable test kit. No one has ever regretted the purchase of their TF100. Not one member. They all don't know how they've faired without it, other than reporting green, cloudy water with test results from dip strips, cheap Wally World test kits and... Pool Store results.

You will be better off with the TF100

+1 on the TF100 .. it costs more but has more chemical and you'll make up the difference just in gas $$$ not running to the pool store for tests.

Glad you chose to come from the dark side (pool store:jocolor: ). It may have worked fine for years but I'm thinking you finally reached a point where your CYA is so high the shotgun approach of pool stores (toss this in and see if that helps) isn't going to cut it. You need to completely kill all the algae with chlorine and then maintain a proper level to keep it away. Algaecide will not stop it once it's already there. It's only a preventative. If you follow "our" method you don't need it as a preventative as it will never get a foot hold.
You will also save money on using what we use to correct chemistry and keep a clear sparkly sanitary pool :lovetfp:

I did it. I still have not received my K-2006 so I winged a SLAM. No more Algae and the pool looks better than in a looong time.
a9esazab.jpg
bemyse9e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.