Air Bubbles in intex pool

Hey everyone, it's that time again! Yes I put up my intex pool, added water, salt and running my sand filter pump for 24hrs before turning on my SWG. I noticed something weird, it doesnt seem like there is enough pressure in the basket of the return (not sure exactly what it's called) usually i dont see water flowing in but the pressure seems to be good on the outtake. I also have a lot of small bubbles in the pool. Yes its been hot and humid but never seen bubbles like this before. I'm thinking i might have a leak or something?

Anytime there is air in the pump basket, it's going to cause turbulence in the line and throw out air bubbles through the return. The pump basket should always be full of water with no air in it aside from a few small bubbles up top. Double check all the connections going to the pump and make sure they're all tight. Even the slightest leak can cause air to be sucked in and cause air in the system.
Also the swg itself creates bubbles and the water coming out of the return can look cloudy at times and those tiny bubble will sometimes collect on the side of the pool when the water is calm.

so I did check all the hoses, took them apart and tighten them all. I do still have a small bubble in the basket and there are bubbles still along the side of the pool and floor but not as many. I know there isnt suppose to be any bubbles at all in the basket but this is driving me crazy lol

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.