Air blower not coming on when using Zodiac AquaLink remote.

Craftmax

Nov 3, 2022
Dallas
We used to be able to hit the spa selection on our AquaLink remote and it would turn on the spa including the air blower for the jets. Now, when we hit the spa selection, the spa circulates, but the air blower has to be turned on separately in order to have air blowing out the spa jets. It used to work with just the spa selection. We haven’t changed anything on the remote & can’t figure out why it now takes 2 steps to turn the spa on. The heat has always been a separate selection.

Welcome to TFP.

It is assumed the blower is operating but now requires a separate step to turn it on. If not, verify all electrical connections are good.
Are you using an Aqua Palm as the “remote” or is it the spa side remote?
You may need to show a picture of the screen where you press the selection to turn on the spa and the blower. Also show the function you press to turn on the heater.

I have AquaLink but with the Internet option and app. Still, from reading, the remote seems to be pretty similar to the app in the way it controls things, so I'll tell you how mine works.

What's covered by the "Spa" button is determined by "One Touch" settings. You can go to System Setup / OneTouch Setup / Set Devices. Then select Spa and you'll have a menu of stuff with settings showing which are on and off. These can be toggled to what you need.

Even if this is different from yours, I recommend getting the manual (online if you don't have the original) and studying it. You'll probably learn something else useful, as I did...

How did your settings change? Anyone's guess. Maybe you pocket dialed them :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.