AIPURY600 Cordless Pool Vacuum-Replacement charging adapter

Apr 23, 2020
Dallas, Texas
Hello,

I purchased the AIPURY600 Cordless Pool Vacuum from ApierSmart and love it so far. However, it seems the charger has given up after only 2 months! I reached out to the company since the unit is under warranty and they asked for a picture and so I thought they would send a new one. Instead I received a full refund for the vacuum, no other communication was received. I am not complaining as I am certain the vacuum still works! However, when I plug it in the light on the adapter no longer turns red then green accordingly. It has been raining so I haven't used it again and it may very well still be charging the vacuum but with the indicator light out I would like to have a backup adapter just in case. I have searched the internet high and low and have zero issue finding the adapter but the unique connector head that plugs into the vacuum is no where to be found except on the ApierSmart site and it shows as Sold Out! That may explain why I was provided a refund versus a replacement adapter. Anyway I was hoping someone was more savvy than I on searching for such products and could help? Pictures of the adapter are attached! Thanks!

Attachments

• adapter.jpg
    adapter.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 7
You can use a universal adapter and hard wire it together with ease :)

just remember it is Lithium Ion battery that needs charging at 12 volts as the battery is 11.1V

1624983529676.png

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.