Ahhsome was clean...

We had a lot of wind in Iowa.. it is probably my least favorite thing about living there for 20 years, actually. Grew up in Chicagoland.. not as bad but still windy. It can get windy in the new location as we are on the foothills of the Santa Rita mountains... but it's not as bad-- or at least not nearly as often.

The older one gets, the more one hates to be cold and minds the heat less. So it could be that I am getting old but I don't even like going out when it's calm and 50F now....

As for Ahhsome.. I finally did a flush on the tub.. it did get a minimal amount of crud out. It wasn't as hard to rinse out as I thought it would be. I'll probably use it at every refill...

Did you see my flush? I got a lot of crud out. I will definitely do an Ahh-some flush at least before each drain/refill cycle.

I didn't have all that much but I bought it new and been running TFP the whole time. I would have had even less I suspect if my cover wouldn't have blown off in a monsoon and a bunch of dirt get blown in. That was fun to clean up at the time., and I think that is the little bit of "brown" I got in the foam. Considering I went about 8 months without a water change (yeah, I know) I think the TFP chlorine methods worked very well...

Reactions: jseyfert3
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.