Seminole, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
So, after the pollen and fly plagues last week, we had a great day in the (heated to 88 degree) pool yesterday with the kids and grandkids. Go out to test this morning, pool looks beautiful.
Then I test. FC 0. CC pale. Ph 8+. CYA 40 (generous interpretation of the disappearing dot).
Yikes!
Fortunately we have CYA and LC on hand. Dumped in a gallon of LC, adding 6 pounds of CYA, upping SWG runtime and percentage. Thanks to pool math I know that the CYA will lower the pH enough, so no need to add MA.
Since the pool is still clear, I'm not going to do a full slam yet. But this is a great reminder of how fast things change in the spring, with longer, sunnier days, warmer water and lots more pool use.
Again, thanks to TFP and Poolmath, I have everything I need to address the situation. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be posting full numbers for a perfectly balanced TFP. 😁

• Love
Reactions: kimkats and Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.