AGP Wall Replacement? Or do I have to buy a new pool?

Jul 25, 2011
Bedford, NH
We have a 15x35-ish foot Doughboy oval that we inherited. I appreciate the responses to my post last week about rust on the walls...and seeing what I'm seeing on the outside of the pool, I am budgeting to resolve this issue after this summer. I have NO interest in waiting for this thing to collapse as we are very close to our neighbor's house. If we can get to September without this thing blowing out, I'll be happy.

20200525_090055.jpg

20200525_090121.jpg

So what are my options? The supports, top rail, ladder, etc seem to be in good shape...so has anyone purchased and installed JUST a new wall? I reached out to Doughboy but got no response (yet). I would rather NOT have to purchase a 100% brand new pool, though I do anticipate I would need a pool company to do the wall and subsequent liner replacement.

I am just curious who has done this, a ballpark cost given that I haven't heard back from Doughboy, and some advice on what you would do in this situation.

Love this forum - thank you all!

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.