AGP how long last? How big to go?

be careful to of who you have install it make sure to do some research and ask for references some of the "pool guys" out there will say they will do something then take your money and never finish or barely start and never come back at all trust me I have been through it
Yes, definitely be careful. Even though a pool store may give you a list of who they recommend, remember that typically these people are self-employed and have no affiliation with the pool store.
We were taken for $ 9,000. This person was recommended by a pool store. He began the work and got the pool partially set up and after that to never be seen again. No legal course could be taken, the law states that if they begin the work that there's nothing legally we can do. Suing wasn't a choice because he was self-employed and would only receive a judgment.

Yes, definitely be careful. Even though a pool store may give you a list of who they recommend, remember that typically these people are self-employed and have no affiliation with the pool store.
We were taken for $ 9,000. This person was recommended by a pool store. He began the work and got the pool partially set up and after that to never be seen again. No legal course could be taken, the law states that if they begin the work that there's nothing legally we can do. Suing wasn't a choice because he was self-employed and would only receive a judgment.

Yes, and if the pool store says they have a favorite or preferred installer, WAIT for that one. We didn't and had a horrible experience. It wasn't worth the extra 3 weeks of swimming. If I had it to do over again, I would've stayed far, far away from our guy. I still keep the preferred guy's info just in case we need someone to fix something down the road.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.