Aftermarket parks for Hayward Poolvergnuegen The PoolCleaners / AquaNaut / Phoenix

chrismyan

Aug 1, 2019
Monrovia, CA
I have a The PoolCleaners 2 wheel cleaner and was looking for aftermarket parts. I was looking for an elbow and a variable suction adjuster. I found some on Amazon but wasn't sure if it would be compatible with the The PoolCleaer. Have you guys used aftermarket parts from Amazon to replace The Poolcleaners parts? Can you guys provide any reputable sellers on Amazon that sells parts for The Poolcleaners?

Funny I just had to order new wheel bearings for mine. Interestingly, seems like they changed the way the wheels are attached at some point so most sites were not showing the right parts. I think what I ended up ordering was listed as also for the Hayward design. But pretty sure they were not aftermarket.

I am not really clear what parts you are looking for?

Funny I just had to order new wheel bearings for mine. Interestingly, seems like they changed the way the wheels are attached at some point so most sites were not showing the right parts. I think what I ended up ordering was listed as also for the Hayward design. But pretty sure they were not aftermarket.

I am not really clear what parts you are looking for

I had the names wrong the elbow and variable suction adjuster were actually one part called Automatic Pool Cleaner Regulator Valve. This part was only made by Hayward. Amazon.com: Hayward V094P Automatic Pool Cleaner Regulator Valve for All Hayward Suction Cleaners: Garden & Outdoor

I also found some aftermarket wheels. Amazon.com: AR-PRO (2-Pack) Replacement Tires with Super Hump for Poolvergnuegen 896584000-143, Fits Select Poolvergnuegen Cleaners: Garden & Outdoor

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.