Advice needed on ending SLAM and when to resume SWG

This chlorine production seems to be more or less in line with only 1 out of 5 plates producing.

You could run the swg a bit longer (do you have a vs pump?) Or keep adding liquid chlorine until the cell is fixed.

Spoke with someone from manufacturer today, nice guy over the phone. He's sending me some details on how to get into advanced menu settings and data store to see what we can find.
Is happy that I've done enough to rule out pool chemistry and seems to want to get to the bottom of it. Obviously very proud of the product and reputation so willing to help at this stage.
Will keep you posted.

This chlorine production seems to be more or less in line with only 1 out of 5 plates producing.

You could run the swg a bit longer (do you have a vs pump?) Or keep adding liquid chlorine until the cell is fixed.

Yes i tend to agree. I don't think all plates are operational. Will keep manually dosing for the time being. The downward drift is reasonably slow so should be OK.

Reactions: mgtfp
Just threw in a touch of acid, ph at 7.7-7.8 (I struggle differentiating the colours)
Rest assured, that club has MANY members in it. Luckily for all those club members, it isn’t that specific to matter. A .1 or .2 variance is close enough to know that you are approaching a PH of 8 and it will be time to adjust sooner than later.

Most SWG pools like to sit in the high 7s and as long as the CSI is in range, it’s totally fine, especially for fiberglass/vinyl pools. Look at it like a swing. If you push the swing hard at 7.8, it will whoosh down and woosh right back and smack you. If left alone, the swing would have probably stayed at 7.8, so if you do adjust, make it a small one. Many people like to try and buy themselves more time by getting it in the low 7s but it comes back and passes the 7.7/7.8 faster than it would have risen if it was left alone.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.