Adding JVA to water feature

FTC3

Jul 7, 2012
Las Vegas
Hello, I recently upgraded my controller to the iAqualink system. Easy upgrade and everything works right out of the gate with the exception of one JVA valve. I’m having trouble setting up one of my water features.

Aux 1 - activates secondary pump and sheer descent. I need to activate a JVA valve to turn on/off my deckjets. The deck jets are physically plumbed after the sheer descent. Meaning the sheer descent is always on with the activation of the secondary pump but I can valve on/off the deck jets.

How do I wire the JVA? I only see 4 JVA ports. Intake, Return, Cleaner, Solar. Intake and Return are used and working properly. I still have 3 open Aux functions.

Many thanks!

Try this:

Plug it into either the 3rd or 4th JVA slot. The Cleaner and Solar are pre-named by the factory, but not required to use for those purposes.

Then go into System Setup and Assign JVAs to assign it to an open Aux#.

Then, still in System Setup, go to Label Aux and give it a name that makes sense.

Reactions: FTC3 and PoolGate
Thanks Dodger. I tried that but no luck.

I assigned the cleaner port to Aux 6 in the JVA menu. I went into the Aux menu and renamed it to “deck jets.”

Just to be clear, I don’t have anything plugged physically into the Aux 6 port? The JVA is plugged into the cleaner port.

Last edited:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.