Add VGreen 270 user interface to VGreen 165 motor

Henry M

Silver Supporter
Oct 7, 2015
Coral Springs, Florida
Am looking to add the VGreen 270 user interface (mounted off board) to exising VGreen 165 motor (user manual indicates this is possible), but cannot find any directions for how it should be wired anywhere on line, and, after three weeks, have not received a reply from Century. Anyone know of a source that could provide this information? Thanks very much.

I have mine connected and it really is easy.. both side have a 4 wire RS485 connection.. I used outdoor CAT 5 cable to connect them about 40 feet away... They do send a small cable with the 270 to connect it but if I remember correct it is only about 6 foot long... Just connect the same color to both sides and it should receive power and turn on :)

This pic is on the pump side, but the 270 side is exactly the same...
Annotation 2021-08-13 120656.jpg

I have mine connected and it really is easy.. both side have a 4 wire RS485 connection.. I used outdoor CAT 5 cable to connect them about 40 feet away... They do send a small cable with the 270 to connect it but if I remember correct it is only about 6 foot long... Just connect the same color to both sides and it should receive power and turn on :)

This pic is on the pump side, but the 270 side is exactly the same...
View attachment 363934
Thanks! This definitely helps. Do I need to disconnect or relocate any existing wires?

nope, here is a shot of my setup inside the pump, just match it exactly the same on the other end and you are good :)

1628894175636.png

nope, here is a shot of my setup inside the pump, just match it exactly the same on the other end and you are good :)

View attachment 364064
Thanks very much for your help. I think I'm a bit behind the learning curve about this sort of thing. Attached is a photo of my VGreen 165 and it looks a little different than yours. I'm unsure what to make of this, and where I should attach wires. What would you suggest? Thanks, again.

Attachments

• VGreen 165.jpg
    VGreen 165.jpg
    499.4 KB · Views: 26
It is exactly the same, just yours does not have the wires :)

Connect up these 4 connections that are exactly the same in the 270.. take the same exact color wire to each side

+12v =blue and so on

1629037920137.png

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.