West Palm Beach/Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
So in log a maintenance activity you have quite a few nice maintenace items. However, what is missing is calibrate sensors. Ideally we should have a separate catagory for pH sensor, and chlorine, but I would be happy with just calibrate sensor.

pH sensor require calibration and it would be useful to be able to track how often I do it so I can be reminded it needs to be done again.

Reactions: panic_button
I believe you can add calibrate sensors and other items to Notes. Chances are not many members are using pH and ORP sensors - so the return for the time/effort may not justify adding a specific area for those. But it never hurts to ask.....

Reactions: HermanTX
I believe you can add calibrate sensors and other items to Notes. Chances are not many members are using pH and ORP sensors - so the return for the time/effort may not justify adding a specific area for those. But it never hurts to ask.....
You can put anything you'd like in notes, but notes doesn't remind you to do X every Y days, unlike the maintenance items.

Reactions: HermanTX
Adding specific calibration reminder may not be popular, but What if you added a reminder that can be customized to say what ever we you wanted? This way it’s not locked in to calibrating sensors.

In addition I would like to see the same to track a particular measurement, for me it would be ORP, but for someone else they might customize it to track something else. Allow the user to input what they want to track.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Katodude
I’ve added this to a tracker to discuss with the developer. 👍 I will warn we’ve got some VERY large other plans already under development for the next update so this maybe difficult to sneak in, but we’ll see what occurs.

Reactions: jseyfert3
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.