Actuator for Spillover

Bdavis, I owe you an apology. You were spot on - the problem was my ignorance with the software. The good news is that once I understood how to setup the spillway, it worked just as you described. Enabling the Spillway Mode opens up the spa jets without switching the intake. I'm not a big fan of aerating the water so I am keeping the air off for now. While I would like to put an actuator on it, the valve is too far from the pad - it is located near the spa next to the optical lights, in-floor system, and laminar valves:

Air.jpg

I also added a second actuator and can now automate the in-floor cleaning. As you suggested, I am leaving the spa return off - no reason to use those three eyelets.

valves.jpg

Everything is working as it should.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

- Flappy

No need to apologize...I'm glad you got it worked out!

All of the automation systems have their own language which is very different from the ways that most people would think and in result, make the setup very troublesome. They also vary wildly from one another complicating it further.

How far away is your air valve?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.