Actual dimensions of 24' round above ground pool??

gwgautney

Mar 28, 2022
Mobile al
I bought a gently used 24' pool. I'm getting ready to install and was putting a couple of the bottom track and post together just to get an idea. I noticed they were not hitting my pads from my previous pool and the post were not lining up where my cut outs were on my deck. So i measured the groove where the wall will set in and came up with 55 1/4". There are 17 post and 17 bottom rails. There's about an 1/8" gap between where the bottom trails meet on the foot. According to my math that comes up to 941.5 inches which comes out to a little over 25'. I know this is s long post but i ordered a 24' liner and don't see anything online about a 25' pool the next size up is 27. Is this common? Just trying to make sure I'm on the good.

Thanks

Not all pools are the same when it comes to rebuilding with a new pool up against a deck. I bought the same exact pool when I suffered a catastrophic failure for this reason. Most 24ft above ground pools have 16 side posts.

Thank you. I believe i miscounted the past after reading your post i do have 16 and that math works out to just under 24 so I'm good. I guess i was overthinking lol.
It happens. We'll keep you straight. :mrgreen:

Reactions: gwgautney
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.