Silver Supporter
Sep 2, 2021
Lake Grove, NY
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I am about to buy the TF-100 test kit and was hoping a pool owner could suggest the accessories that they find helpful with the TF-100.
The one I see that looks helpful is the SpeedStir.
Could anyone suggest any other accessores?

- thanks, Ken

Reactions: TexEdmond
Absolutely the speed stir; it makes testing so incredibly simple. I’m fond of the leaf net that TFP sells, but for testing, I think you’re good with the addition of the speed stir.

Reactions: Kjrivalsi
Speedstirrer and the XL option which is extra reagents for FC testing. I would not get the pH meter.

Have you considered the Pro version? They may be out of stock but that includes the speedstirrer.

pH meter. I run my pH at the "upper end" 7.6-7.9. I cannot for the life of me tell the color differences. pH meter is simple. I fill the little cap and turn on the pH meter and run the FC test while the pH reading stabilizes.

I will also vote for the Speedstir. I thought it was a "joke" until I had one. Makes the tests so much easier. But to get the most out of it, get a few extra cylinders and a few extra magnetic pills.

Sample Sizer. Again, after having this I can't imagine not using it. Pour in water into tube, shove in sample sizer and remove. Perfect sample for repeatable testing.

Do you "NEED" these? No, but they make testing very quick and simple.

EDIT: On the pH meter, I bought the Apera AI209 PH20 meter from Amazon. I cannot rate the one sold at TFTESTKITS

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.