Above ground pool wall replacement

jbuckster07

Apr 24, 2019
North Canton
Looking to get some wisdom here as reddit has failed me for once....This winter I let my pool go without any water in it as we are doing a full backyard make over, deck, pergola, the whole 9 yards. Well after some really bad wind storms the pool walls are buckled, bent, and laying over. They are rusty in some spots too. But after trying for a while I cant seem to find just a wall replacement for purchase. Most cases it looks like I have to buy an entire kit. Is this the case? Or is my googling starting to suffer with old age lol.

I'd venture to say that even if you find "just" a wall...it'll probably cost you more than the whole kit (less filter pump and such). I've never seen one.
This is where I am running into a wall so to say lol, I have found a couple sellers but they are like $2200+ which is like half the price of an entire kit. I was hoping to find something sub 1k.

My initial thought after seeing this was to just patch in some sheet metal with rivets and tape. I have a roll of wall foam to install behind a new liner so not worried about punctures or anything.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.