About to Break Ground. Conflicted. 😬

Is your home on the side of the baja deck with the steps or on the opposite side?
The general recommendations is to not have the pool light facing towards your home and/or patio where you are sitting - looking at the pool?
Looking at your layout, the assumption is that the baja shelf/steps are nearest your home therefore that light across from it could be shining towards the home. You need to clarify where the house is situated on your layout.
With regard to the light on the short sided wall, it may or may not be an issue. I have a light that is on the left side as I lookout from my home and patio and I do not thing it is an issue but everyone has different views of what is acceptable.
I added the orientation in relation to the house.FA1EA83C-42FD-47D0-B0EA-6CBCBC31B05B.jpeg

I added the orientation in relation to the house.View attachment 172369
OK. So your house is where the Covered Patio is. When I looked at the original drawing I thought that patio was a free standing unit.
So then how you have the lights would be suitable. As stated before the one on the left (short wall) could be moved to the same wall as current light. It would be close to the seat shown on that wall. Its your decision based on how you will view from the patio or home. As you stated - you have 20ft from the patio to the pool edge.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.