Pump tripping breaker

Jul 1, 2015
Greenville/SC
Hello. Could someone help with some knowledge? I had my pump replaced because it was leaking. Upon installing the new Hayward Super Pump 1hp the breaker would trip. The pool professional said to have an electrician check. I hired an electrician and they checked it out and said everything was good it had to be the pump. I told the pool professional that and they suggested using their own electrician so I did that and he also said everything was good and it had to be the motor. So the pool professional came out today with a brand new motor yet again and it did the same thing. No one apparently can help or knows what is going on? Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

what is the exact pump? Is it a GFCI breaker, there have been some issues with VS pumps lately and GFCI..

If you're looking for good answers it's best to provide as much information as possible.
Remember, no one here has seen your set up, so it's pretty much impossible to diagnose anything with the information you've given.
Pictures would be great.
Show the electrical connections to the breaker, the switch and inside the pump.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.