Update on our AGP.

octanefam

LifeTime Supporter
Jan 11, 2015
Puyallup, WA
Not sure how many folks are from the northwest but for those not we have been having a summer that none of us Washingtonians can remember. Let's just put it this way it was a good year to invest in the pool that we did. I would say for the past three weeks we have averaged in the mid 80's:) As of now through the 11th of July we will be in the 90's for most of it.

So for the pool update we have been enjoying it almost everyday in June so far. Water temp is 72 to 74 degrees hoping it gets a little warmer but not complaining. Testing has been a breeze everything has been in check and maintaining it has been awesome with the TF-100 even the wife is doing it;) Heavy use days we are adding water just due to all the splashing and jumping going on. The kids all think if they pee in the pool the water changes color so I will know:D Just writing down the upgrades that I want to do for the pool next season. The biggest thing i want to do is a Hayward Skimmer so I get rid of these over the rail skimmer it works but it's a pain.... Want to get a better ladder as well and maybe go to SWG.

Life is good:cool:

Nice to hear it is going so well for you.
When I had an INTEX pool I ordered a Hayward style skimmer from Walmart online and it was like $25 and also did a 19" sand filter and 1hp pump from waterway with all fittings hard PVC
There are great ideas here and you can watch it being done on YouTube
We did it a little at a time and it is really easy.

Not sure how many folks are from the northwest but for those not we have been having a summer that none of us Washingtonians can remember. Let's just put it this way it was a good year to invest in the pool that we did. I would say for the past three weeks we have averaged in the mid 80's:) As of now through the 11th of July we will be in the 90's for most of it.

So for the pool update we have been enjoying it almost everyday in June so far. Water temp is 72 to 74 degrees hoping it gets a little warmer but not complaining. Testing has been a breeze everything has been in check and maintaining it has been awesome with the TF-100 even the wife is doing it;) Heavy use days we are adding water just due to all the splashing and jumping going on. The kids all think if they pee in the pool the water changes color so I will know:D Just writing down the upgrades that I want to do for the pool next season. The biggest thing i want to do is a Hayward Skimmer so I get rid of these over the rail skimmer it works but it's a pain.... Want to get a better ladder as well and maybe go to SWG.

Life is good:cool:

I think you must be having our weather..... It's usually like that here this time of year.But, instead, It was in the 60's over the weekend, and rain, rain rain, for the past month. We have had a taste of summer mid-May, when the kids were still in school! Glad you are able to enjoy the nice weather! Post some pics, since I forget what the sun looks like, lol.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.