Paramount PV3 - low pressure

Jun 18, 2015
orlando
I have a Paramount in floor cleaning system that is roughly 6 years old. It is completely separate from the main circulation system (runs on its own pump with its own filter). Recently noticed high pressure at the filter (25 - 30 psi), low pressure at the water valve (7 - 10 psi) and decreased cleaning performance.

I replaced the water valve and removed the cartridge from filter (new cartridge on order), and now have better pressure at the filter (20 psi) and but still only 15 psi at the water valve. There is nothing between the filter and the water valve.

I also opened the pump to inspect impeller and found it clean.

Any thoughts as to why the water valve pressure is still low and why the 5 psi difference in pressure from filter to water valve?

Hello and welcome to TFP! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. This reply should get your posting back to the top of the queue where hopefully some with experience with your question can provide some answer. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.