Vinyl Liner Pool near Pittsburgh (install and pictures)

Wow, thanks for the love guys! I will admit that going with a tan liner takes a little guts as everyone in my family (along with my friends) questioned me about it. Now that the water is in, it is exactly how I envisioned it - maybe even better. I will most certainly keep updating this thread with new pictures. I am laying out the concrete today as my concrete guy is coming to give a final quote. Hopefully he can start next week. The electric will be finished today so minus concrete, it should be a working pool.

Mr. Wolfe
We have a fiberglass pool and went with tan interior over blue. We also had a lot of weird looks before but now that it's in we are so happy that is what we picked! It looks amazing! Why be the same when you can be different?!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Thank you for posting your pictures! Your pics swayed me to get the gold pebble liner. I'm building my pool now. Do you have any recent pics of the pool? Has the color changed any?

Sorry I am getting back so late on these posts. I don't have any recent pictures on my computer, but I could probably grab some from my phone. After 2 years with the liner, the color of the liner still looks deep and fantastic. Whenever we lowered our water levels to close the pool last month, you can see a slight difference, but never when the water was in. You can tell the liner is a shade lighter where the water level was. Again, it is slight, but it is there. For what it's worth, my pool is a chlorine pool (not salt) for now.

Love the spiky palm type plants. How did those keep over the winter? I'm in the North Hills, my wife would LOVE a palm-esque looking plant. Problem is we don't have a green house, and if left outside they'd become an 'annual' plant.

Thanks! I love them too. Believe it or not, these are just "spikes". These ones are many, many years old. All you have to do is bring them inside for the winter. A garage works best as long as it has some windows for light. Just water them about once a month and then bring them back out in the spring.

Mr. Wolfe

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for posting your pictures! Your pics swayed me to get the gold pebble liner. I'm building my pool now. Do you have any recent pics of the pool? Has the color changed any?

We have a fiberglass pool and went with tan interior over blue. We also had a lot of weird looks before but now that it's in we are so happy that is what we picked! It looks amazing! Why be the same when you can be different?!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I absolutely feel the same way. The blue water looks amazing whenever you are not seeing blue from the liner.

Mr. Wolfe

Deck finished last fall. LONG winters in Pittsburgh, but already looking forward to Spring.

But first, a before picture of the back yard. lol

44874793991_977612b16e_b.jpg

44154439554_5f629f6842_b.jpg

31001940788_8bfb2720f2_b.jpg

31001941408_6015ce7ba4_b.jpg

31001941778_bc3b1ec2be_b.jpg

Mr. Wolfe

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.