It's been over 30 MINUTES!!!!

Post more pictures!!!! :smurf:

OK.. here we go..

VvMrhNi.jpg

Another
l7ayivj.jpg

One More

QQxXel3.jpg

Shimmer... still a tad greenish.. should clear up after chems..

BawOMoP.jpg

Woohoo! I absolutely love the finish (which is good I guess). I think it is so funny that PebbleTec called this Blue Surf which someone called Blue Smurf on here. It really is that Smurf blue. I also love your ShimmeringSea. It is funny because up until now I couldn't really see it in people's photos but it really shows up in your pool. I wonder if that is because they put 'extra' or if the blue surf lends itself well to showing up in photos.

Can you try to get some more photos of the entire pool with full sun and maybe some shade so we can see how it looks?

Woohoo! I absolutely love the finish (which is good I guess). I think it is so funny that PebbleTec called this Blue Surf which someone called Blue Smurf on here. It really is that Smurf blue. I also love your ShimmeringSea. It is funny because up until now I couldn't really see it in people's photos but it really shows up in your pool. I wonder if that is because they put 'extra' or if the blue surf lends itself well to showing up in photos.

Can you try to get some more photos of the entire pool with full sun and maybe some shade so we can see how it looks?

Yup.. here are some more.. taken just now..

From deep end (5.5 ft)
4uC60Vd.jpg

From shallow end (3 ft - 4 ft)
PtGu607.jpg

Middle - in the sun (4 ft - 5 ft)
hcAU2W9.jpg

Middle - sun + slight breeze (4 ft - 5 ft)
s3VAl4F.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
haha funny photo! Just to be clear though this isn't the Luminous upgrade (glass beads) it is the Shimmering Sea upgrade (shells).

LOL.. the GIF is cool! :)
Yes, this is just the shells - called Shimmering Sea by PebbleTec. The glass beads were expensive... we opted not to do it!

Oh wow. That is nuts! The sparkle from the shell I thought for sure had to be glass. Regardless, the GIF says it all!

-plat

When do you get to turn on the waterfall?

Just look at that sparkle! OH so nice!!!

I think I was the one that first called it Smurf blue LOL I guess that is what these Kindergarten teacher's eyes saw! So how close to Smurf blue is it really?

Kim

Oh Wow!!! The water color is fabulous!!!! Great choice! And it will only get better with a little time! Hard to imagine, but it will. And you got a ton of the shimmering sea shells compared to how much I have - and that's looking at pictures!

This is so exciting!!!!!!
Suz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.