Opened pool finally and looks good. Got a "curious" question..

TN94z

May 15, 2012
Henderson, TN
So I finally got around to opening our pool and the water is clear as usual. I've been getting the chemicals straight and ready to swim and I have a question. It doesn't matter how close my other levels are, the CC is ALWAYS 0.5. Does anyone ever get their CC to 0? It is always just a small red tint to the water but it takes 1 drop to get it "clear."

I also just threw our new Aquabot Turbo T-jet in the pool. I am excited to see how much this helps this year.

My CC is usually 0ppm ... rarely 0.5ppm. No big deal either way really. The use of a cover could cause the 0.5ppm reading too (if you have one).

You going to post a full set of test results? Or you are good to go on your own? :D

Oh no, I'm good. I've been on the site for a while now (read more than post), so I have a good handle on the kit and what does what. That 0.5 has just bothered me every year...haha. We do use a cover, which is another topic I plan on researching after we get to swimming.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.