Hello...happy to be included and anxious to share

Neefer

Jun 10, 2015
Maryland
Hello everyone. I had my inground pool built last year in 2014. It's been like living in heaven. I've always loved water and feel at home when I'm in it. I had an inground pool at my first house for roughly 12 years many years ago, then sold it to build my new house and planned to put another pool in ASAP. Well things happen, and I was severely delayed in that plan and finally made it happen last year. So I was without a pool for another 12 years. Things have changed so much in pool care since then. I learned even back then, though, that I was better off to learn as much as I could to be self reliant in my pool care. I did pretty well and everything I knew has come back to me quickly. But I still have a lot to learn, always room for improvement. I have plenty of questions, so I'll get started reading through the threads.

You will LOVE it here at TFP! We are all about YOU taking care of your pool. Wait until you see the test kit we use and love! The TF-100 is the best bang for the buck. My siggy has a link to where you can buy it.

I can't wait to see your pool!

Kim