New Pool Build - Katy, TX

I wonder what kind of test kit he will give you? I hope it is one of the ones that has ALL of the tests. Look below in my siggy to see the ones we use and love.

I would hate for you to have to be scrambling to order and get a good test kit once your pool is full.

Kim

All extra gunite gone from grass.

1e0f21ea609fcee29d1ef71a5c5d419a.jpg

c0ff6dddcf9837953618bcb8e20c6958.jpg

308dd65a36418fbe8a563c6a9e9e461d.jpg

Seriously? What kind of alien and from what planet is your pool builder?! I've never seen such attention and speed on a pool build. Granted, I haven't been around long, but still...

It looks fabulous! Congratulations! Suz

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Seriously? What kind of alien and from what planet is your pool builder?! I've never seen such attention and speed on a pool build. Granted, I haven't been around long, but still...

It looks fabulous! Congratulations! Suz

Thank you Suz. I am also very satisfied so far with the builder and his progress. We are not done so I don't want to jinx anything. The builder is pretty energetic about this build. Comes over everyday and checks on every crew. I was even thinking putting a lock on the orange safety fence to keep him out, but he probably can jump it. (kidding)

Do they know about the cameras?

There is a build on here now (I will look for the link) where they are leaving a mess. She is not sure what to expect or ask for as far as cleaning.

Your guys could teach her guys a thing or two!

Kim

Yes, they are not hidden and I told PB that I will be recording.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I know I'd do a better job of cleaning house if someone had cameras on me!!!!! Suz.

- - - Updated - - -

I just watched the time lapse clean up. I'm sure glad no one has cameras running while I clean house!!! People would think it was running in slow motion.

Also..... Great music you chose for the slab removal! How about 'Whistle While You Work' or some kindergarten clean-up song for the clean-up crew time-lapse? Again, Kim is our girl for a suggestion there! (now I've got 'Whistle While You Work' stuck in my head.... what's that called, an ear worm or something? Aughhhhhhhhh! Suz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.