I have no clue what I'm doing .

Jun 4, 2015
Tulare, CA
Hi I'm Rebecca,
I live in CA. My kids been bugging me to get a pool for years so I just got them one Sunday. I put it up and filled it up. Monday I put one chlorine tablet in it and that's it. Because I don't know when I'm doing. I don't know all the pool talk or anything about pool only you swim in them. Can you help me out?? Thank you. Its a summer Escapes 14 ft by 36 in 2,750 gl uploadfromtaptalk1433466901183.jpg

I don't know what I'm doing.

I just got a pool for my kids. Will I don't know what to do next nor to I know pool talk [emoji15] . I felled it up on Monday and put one chlorine tablet in it that's is. It's a 14feet by 36in 2,705 gallon. Any advice how to keep it up. Thanks. [emoji2]

Welcome! :wave:

That's not a kiddie pool - it has a filter. And I know how hot it gets in Tulare, so I suspect there will be plenty of adults lounging in it as well. You'll need to treat it as a real pool. You can't just tip it out and refill it if it gets yucky, especially not this year. A lot of those articles won't make much sense until you start doing. So please please please invest in a proper test kit. It will repay itself in one trip not made to the pool store. If you follow our methods, the pool will look sparkling and clear all summer long and the daily upkeep won't be any more time consuming or difficult than brushing and flossing your teeth.

There is no reason that the seasonal/temp pool guide would not work in this case ... still requires maintaining adequate FC.
Although a real test kit would certainly be a better option.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.