Pool Green - House Going on the Market TOMORROW

After adding the sodium sulfite, how long did you wait before testing FC? If it was less than 30 minutes, perhaps you pulled your test sample from an area that still had an abundance of sodium sulfite, so the chlorine just in that area was 0ppm.

Sounds like you have things under control now.

After adding the sodium sulfite, how long did you wait before testing FC? If it was less than 30 minutes, perhaps you pulled your test sample from an area that still had an abundance of sodium sulfite, so the chlorine just in that area was 0ppm.

Sounds like you have things under control now.

Yeah, I considered that might have been it. I did wait over 30 minutes for the first sample and maybe another 15 minutes for the second sample. I sampled from above the return, where I normally get my samples. There is another return in the shallow end with less flow, maybe I should have sampled from there. I'll check FC again this evening and readjust as necessary as it will then have had well more than enough time to mix thoroughly.

- - - Updated - - -

green to slightly green in 24 hours. amazing.

When I left, it looked like a greenish color when up close. From inside the house, at a different angle, it actually looked blue.

Already have had two viewings of the house, one with positive comments (not positive enough to come with an offer though :)) and a viewing scheduled for tomorrow morning. Open house on Sunday. I wonder what color the pool is right now...

Wow... What a day yesterday was. Three viewings, three offers. One offer above asking with a comment, "Loved the pool!" Went on the market just before lunch, sold by the time we were in bed.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Wow... What a day yesterday was. Three viewings, three offers. One offer above asking with a comment, "Loved the pool!" Went on the market just before lunch, sold by the time we were in bed.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Wonderful!!

Time for another house with a pool so you can stick around.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.