Intro and Pool Plan Pics

Thanks yall!!!

6ac1d1411e48c84e680b2d1a81405fa4.jpg

Looks green with the light on

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Ok I just got caught up on your build...I have been so focused on mine that i havent been reading your threads (Its kinda fun that way as it seems like it goes so fast). Your decking is beautiful and your finish turned out beautiful. Can you get in yet? Oh girl - i still feel like i am dreaming when i go out to our pool every morning!!!! Those poor kids having to look at a full pool doesnt even seem fair -

Thanks Jannylee! The color has changed a lot, it's less green.
c8c6978061873fb01788c50bca81c975.jpg

I'm loving the color and know it will get better and better.

Tonight was meet the teacher for my oldest, he's starting K. Hats off to all you teachers heading back!
a78f84f880d2d44f3416b4fce93c0de5.jpg

My son and his teacher. He's excited, I'm a wreck [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

I had a dad cry yesterday when he dropped off his little one for the first day of school. Mom was too upset to do it. She was waiting in the car! They both came to the open house. NO kids cried------bye! and heading to the floor toys!

I had the BEST first day ever! I am so happy with me class already!

Kim

We also had Meet the Teacher yesterday. In Texas, we can't start before the fourth Monday in August (Texas law- like they didn't have anything better to legislate, but don't get me started on this! LOL) so our first day will be Monday. We always have to make an announcement that it's time for parents to leave!

We also had Meet the Teacher yesterday. In Texas, we can't start before the fourth Monday in August (Texas law- like they didn't have anything better to legislate, but don't get me started on this! LOL) so our first day will be Monday. We always have to make an announcement that it's time for parents to leave!

Haha I'll wait for that announcement. And my husband will drag me out crying. Lol. I won't be that bad but I'll be a mess

Good thing I took that day off to console myself by the pool

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.