introduction and new pool build in AZ

The inspection was done Thursday it was a pass the inspector was back there for a total of 30 seconds not sure he even looked at anything haha. gunite was supposed to happen friday but I made some changes to the sheer so apprently they had to draw a new cad so hoping for Tuesday for the gunite.

Oh, I love everything you selected! The grays and browns are lovely together (if my computer monitor is close to correct....). Anyway, they look great on my computer!!! LOL!! Everything flows together so nicely. What color is the Pebble Sheen? French Grey? That's one of my contenders, but I haven't seen it in person on a pool.

I can't wait to see everything on your pool!!!! Take care. Suz.

Thanks Suz, the sheen is blue granite. I really wanted ocean blue but it's a very expensive upgrade so we went with something similar. Gunite tomorrow! Finally you would think we're going through a major pool build. I'll update with pics tomorrow!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Oh man, I want your sun shelf! That's awesome. Now that you have gunite, it's officially time for you to add your signature with your pool info. You can look at different ones on the forum for examples. Take care! Suz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.