New Pool Build - League City, TX - Help and opinions welcome

City inspector just left. He came a day early and signed us off. In theory we could have shot gunite today (a full 2 days ahead of schedule). But the PB just told me there isn't a way to move up the gunite. Oh well. Still moving fast. Thanks for all the help and advise y'all!

I am really impressed by your schedule. Mine is more like "Do a day's worth of work and then wait a month". Great job by your PB in scheduling things! Congrats on your pool.

Thank you! Sorry to hear that about your PB. I was starting to get frustrated with my PB and how long they were taking with the drawings, permits, and everything, but now that we've started it is going really well. Fingers crossed it stays this way. Still have a long ways to go.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
My finish is PebbleSheen - so I am not sure of the comparison to WetEdge - but in my pool the shells are actually smoother than the pebble sheen. They are so pretty and so worth it - everyone gets in and then has to reach down and "feel" the sparkle. Definitely not rougher than my pebble - but I am not sure what Wet Edge feels like. LOVE MINE!!!

19204645118_bc25433caa_c.jpg
[/url]Untitled by misplaced_texan_usaf, on Flickr[/IMG]

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.