Stepping down as site admin and moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
My personal thanks to Jason and all the good folks who have helped to make this site what it is today. No doubt there are thousands of clear pools and happy families (like ours) who are extremely grateful for the sound advise and thousands of $$ saved by having this on-line resource. Very grateful.

Time to relax now Jason. You've done great work here and I thank you.

TFP was one of few pool forums I saw in my search and it was the only one I came back to year after year. Here we all are 8 years later. TFP is the best pool forum site online and you certainly had both of your hands in it, elbow deep at times molding it's greatness. :cool:

Jason,

Thank you so very much for the fantastic job you did administering the site, helping it grow without a hitch, and contributing significantly as a moderator as well. It is fortunate that you will be around to continue to contribute and that the administration will be taken over by two people (a testament to how much work you've done).

Thanks,
Richard

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Will take me a while to get used to seeing your avatar surrounded by blue instead of red.

Thanks for your dedication to this site over the years and I hope we still get to see you around quite a bit!

Jason,

Thank you for all the work you have put into this site. You have made it the best pool forum on the net by far and I truly appreciate everything that you have contributed for all of us pool owners.

Thanks,
Paul

I hope Jason continues to frequent the forum often. His responses are always well thought out and contain information that most would not offer for free...or to complete strangers. I am amazed at the depth of his knowledge.

This is a huge loss for the forum.

Jason,
Thank you for all the hard work and your dedication to the forum. You have made TFP what it is today and I (and I'm sure so many others) have benefitted greatly from your straight forward and practical advice in helping keep our pool "sparkly". I'm not a techie and don't really know how much work goes into keeping a forum running smoothly, but I do know when techie stuff does NOT go my way and how much work it is for one. Thanks for keeping MANY items working smoothly on this site.
Your advice will still be very much appreciated and RED and LEEBO keeping the site/forum running smoothly will, I'm sure, make the rest and relaxation of retirement so much easier.
Thank you again for your expertly performed years of service. :goodjob:

So when is the retirement party? :party:

Thank you for all the help. You as many of the other mods have instilled the confidence in me to properly maintain my pool and more importantly have taught me to ask the questions I need to ask when I need help. Again thank you so very much for all the help.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.