Pool ordered: Questions!!!!

I tried posting pic from photobucket if not correct please delete.

24 round 52 Evolution CLX 13,000 gal, hayward S180T sand filter & 1 hp Power-flo Matrix single spd, TFP method, taylor K-2006 kit

You used HTML tags for the picture, you need the BBcode tags that (I think) photobucket provides, which you can also get by clicking on attach picture and pasting the link to the photo.

Hopefully this works for your pic.
20150518_160155_zpsama03vcy.jpg

Using fountains to cool water for pools works much better in dry climates versus humid ones. The concept is that evaporation occurs from the water droplets, thus cooling the water droplets before they re-enter the pool. The higher the humidity, the less evaporation and therefore cooling that occurs. If you search on this forum, you'll find several DIY fountains people have created to perform this task. I would suggest copying one of these designs and testing it in your situation to see if the benefit you receive is worth the effort. Keep in mind that you then have to replace the water that evaporates (with rain or a hose).

I've read all the comments in this post. Can someone tell me if Frog system is attached to filter, can you leave it attached and just go with the chemicals you mentioned above? I'm so confused because of the Frog. I don't want to use it this year since Leslie's just more than doubled the price of a 12 pk of bac pacs. I attempted to post a question both last night and a few minutes again, but I haven't found them so I'm not sure what I've done wrong. Thanks so much for any advice available. I will be purchasing the test kit today. Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had them install the frog system it's installed after the filter it's empty but there if we need it. Such as going out of town.

24 ft round 52 in deep Evolution CLX 13,000 gal, hayward S180T sand filter & 1 hp Power-flo Matrix single spd, TFP method BBB, taylor K-2006 kit

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.