Need help identifying a pool pump

Apr 19, 2015
Davie florida
This pump is used from a condo I work at. The engineer told me it still works and was just replaced for Maintance measures. He is giving it to me for free. So I want to know of this pump can work. Also their isn't a pump skimmer basket on it. It's just a huge cylinder looking sand collector thing. I'm guessing for the condo pool it needed a much bigger basket. If I removed their cylinder basket and attached mine would it work. I have a pro flow max Hayward pump according to members from here they told me it's an above ground pump. I got it to prime and stuff but I got a leak after a week of running the pump 6 hrs a day. I got a pressure leak. Got some new pvc and sealant but might as well change the pump if it can work. Maybe I can attach my pump basket to this motor. Please help me out. This isn't my home I just rent from the owner so the most money I can save the better. I don't really want to deal with the owner and their Maintance group. Want to fix before pool gets dirty and son can't enjoy dirty pool.

So please guys tell me if this pool pump is any way usable to me. And will it work just replacing the pump basket. Help me out guys.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 20
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.