New Pool Started in Peoria, AZ (COMPLETED)

Re: New Pool Started in Peoria, AZ

Oh thanks! That helps me a lot. I can see now what's going on with the dig levels, etc. This is going to be a great pool! I can't wait to see the table area and grotto materialize!

I see many parties in your future! Well, at least a lot of fun! Thanks again for posting the layout. Take care! Suz.

Nice looking pool!

That's going to be so nice!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Its very tall inside, so we can sit in the bench behind the waterfall. They put 2 ledges inside for drinks as well. We have them sculpting in the rocks down the sides so we can crawl up them to jump off it into the pool.

How awesome is that grotto?!!! Hmmmmm 2 people sitting on the bench behind the waterfall, sipping on some drinks, setting the drinks on the drink ledges...... If only those rocks could talk!!!!

And on that note, I'll make like David Letterman! :gone: Take care! Suz.

I can't wait to see how they color it! That is so neat looking!

Do you have pets or kids? I see all of that rebar sticking up and worry about someone tripping or falling on it and..............OUCH! A tennis ball on them will help keep that from happening. (sorry that is the mom in me)

Kim

Love the tennis ball idea, hadn't thought of that, thanks.
They are painting today. when I left for work they were just starting and were doing a great job of mixing colors to give the rocks a realistic weathered look.
Will have pics when I get home.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.