One year old K2006 kit.

Water replacement on re opening could be a factor, but I can't see where you are. Also common would be the condition of your pool. Did it get Green on you? How much did everything else drop off or otherwise change?

Please post a full set of test numbers, and let's see what all is going on.

Okay, my CYA is showing 10. Last year it was 40. No water level changes since last season. My pool temperature is 59 degrees. Does that matter on CYA readings?

PH - 8.0 +

I am trying to keep my pool at 12 ppm (Shock level), but it is dropping so fast. Within 1.5 hours it dropped from 12 to 2.4.

Pool is cloudy Grayish Green and hasn't changed in 2 days with 12" depth visibility. Suggestions?

Okay, my CYA is showing 10. Last year it was 40. No water level changes since last season. My pool temperature is 59 degrees. Does that matter on CYA readings?

PH - 8.0 +

I am trying to keep my pool at 12 ppm (Shock level), but it is dropping so fast. Within 1.5 hours it dropped from 12 to 2.4.

Pool is cloudy Grayish Green and hasn't changed in 2 days with 12" depth visibility. Suggestions?

Yes, complete a SLAM procedure to the letter. This will fix it. The link to that is in my signature line. Ask for help with it, we will be glad to lend a hand.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.