Liquidator AND Rainbow Chlorinator?

awwwwwwww I see what you are saying BUT I left out my "training" LOL I use a timer for everything-cooking, drying, etc. So I set the timer for 20 mins. (about the time it took to do my thing). When the timer went off I knew it was time to turn off the pool. I did this until it became a habit.

Kim

Can you add bleach in the mornings or does the sun cause more issues? I do most of my pool duties early (I work from home) & usually go out before I start my day & then again at lunch, I scoop and just kinda relax.

Can you add bleach in the mornings or does the sun cause more issues? I do most of my pool duties early (I work from home) & usually go out before I start my day & then again at lunch, I scoop and just kinda relax.
Anytime really. Just make sure you have taken in to account the daily loss to the sun so that during the day it never drops below you minimum.

Anytime really. Just make sure you have taken in to account the daily loss to the sun so that during the day it never drops below you minimum.

What he said ^^^^

I do mine in the evening because I want the chlorine to to its work without having to worry about the sun. Everyone is different. Do what works best for YOU so long as you have enough FC every minute of the day and night.

You have come so far and learned so much already! I love it!

Kim

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.