Above Ground Pool Build

May 8, 2013
Louisiana
IN about two weeks in going to start with an adventurous build. I have had an Intex pool for 3 summers now so I think I have the hang of the BBB method. But today I am looking for any prebuild advice to better prepare for this project. I am planning to put an 18x33x54 Melenia above ground pool 24 inches into the ground with an expandable liner. I have very little experience with dirt work but I'm gonna give it a try any way. All that can happen is an over sized KOI pond and an above ground pool above the ground.(plenty of yard space) I would like to install a second return jet. If I have read everything right this would be the perfect time to do it. I promise to post plenty of pictures as I have enjoyed watching many pools come to life. So please any advice hint tips or tricks please fill me in.

Check for all lines in the ground. Use an excavator n make sure your level all the way around!

Good luck!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.