What did you do to your pool today?

What did I do? Looked longingly at the perfectly clear water, wishing it was nice enough to swim....... :( Not looking good all week. Not having a cover isn't helping. Alas, I will continue daily dosing, waiting for sunny, warm weather.

So, normal stuff yesterday until massive T storm winds trashed the pool again last night. So today, its back to normal...cleaning up storm trash with a nice cold front blowing in. AT THE END OF JUNE!!!

WT Heck is with this weather in 2017????? Aaaccck!!! :rant:

I've got some heavy yard work to do in 110F weather. I'm hoping to get it done early this morning then jump in the pool to cool off....

I managed to make a great deal on four Interline solar heater sets. As with most solar sets these one break the laws of physics too if you believe the box and manual, but I can get free tubes from a friend of mine to greatly increase the surface area making it an actually working pool heater. With a bit of work of course... ;)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hey Patrick....I just had to tighten the band around the filter when we got those storms from W. TX this morning! Managed to get all 4 cartridges, pump basket, pool cleaner & its filter done but had to wait out the rain to finish up. Nice cool pool water this afternoon.:swim: Thx for sending 'em!

Man I don't know! 8 am had two new green dots on the bottom and a couple of brown smudges I rebrushed. CC dropped to .5 Trust me, I nuked it over night too! Reupped my investment in bleach this am. Somehow, I seem to have problems when it is solid overcast, 95% humidity and rain for 3 or 4 days back to back. Good news is..I have the plan, the proper TEST KIT, and the patience to assure it's destruction.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support