Recommendations for Dallas (f. Mound) pool remodelers?

I'll send you a PM. I know you can't list names when things go wrong, but I'm not sure if you can list names when thing go right. I've had two pools redone: one with coping, tile and Pebble Sheen, and one with just tile and plain plaster, and both turned out great with no problems.

Jim R.

Carrollton: Is it possible to grab the PM I sent and forward a copy to Kpag as requested above? Not sure if that would work or not. If not, I'll re-create what we know and have as recent experience with the re-modeler pool vendors nearby. If a moderator says it's okay to mention vendor names than I'll put it in a thread for those that are lurking for that info. I don't think that PM had anything negative, just info and reliability. I truly need to get our pictures/time video in a better order, then create a thread also as that may help a few as the season kicks off for those in our area.

Thanks to you guys for PMing each other.

What we don't want is something like ACME Xyz Pools in Dallas ripped me off. Or, my PB ...Marty's Crappy Pool Construction stole my money, ruined my pool, and my life. We simply can't and don't have the time to referee these shouting matches, especially when said PB shows up to dispute it. When that happens, it ruins the thread and the spirit of the forum. Then...we have to defend ourselves to said PB or OP for taking sides. Also, people ask us what they should do, and the forum really isn't the place to hash out these business issues. Nor are we able to advise because it's not our place, and if it were, we only get one side of the story usually. No one is going to mind you saying "Hey, I had a great experience with BillyJoe&DaddyMacs Crazy Pool Designs". There isnt a fight and it's not a negative for the forum.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.