Tiger Shark Robot

Welcome Peter! I've had a TigerShark for 6 years now. Works great for me with only one issue with the tracks that were replaced in-home under warranty. Was a toss-up on how they got damaged....was probally my fault. Climbs walls great and cleans my 16K pool fully in the full run. Have only replaced the filters once in 6 years with what I would call heavy duty use. Easy to use and clean. Runs on its own power supply that I like. No need for other pumps etc. Does stick on the drain at times...not a big issue. Good luck with your decision!!
Sami

I personally wouldn't buy the tiger shark simply for the reason that its a branded product. You can get the same cleaner less by not buying the brand name. The blue diamond is the best cleaner, you can get one on ebay now for 850 with a damaged box. I would probably buy Dolphin though just for the fact that they are made to be DIY servicable and you can actually get the parts for a reasonable price if you are out of warranty.

I've had mine for over 7 years and still runs great. I have replaced the filters and the rubber tracks. Now that I have leaned the correct levels to keep my chemicals the rubber tracks seem to hold up better.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.