Best Places to Buy Liquid Chlorine

What is the best source for home delivery of bleach? It is a lot of trouble going to walmart or anywhere else and lugging home those heavy bottles. I don't mind paying a little more for home delivery, but Amazon is outrageously expensive, like over $7.

try this or this

just order the plain unscented store brand bleach. Don't order just one bottle, get a bunch and the cost per unit will be reasonable. Don't order duct tape, rope, tarps, rubber gloves with it, lol. The person showing up at your door may wonder if they are the subject of a crime scene. lol

What is the best source for home delivery of bleach? It is a lot of trouble going to walmart or anywhere else and lugging home those heavy bottles. I don't mind paying a little more for home delivery, but Amazon is outrageously expensive, like over $7.

You could try a service like Instacart.

They will deliver groceries and other items from grocery stores and Costco type places. There is a fee. They also are not obligated to charge the same price as the store. I checked on the 3 gallons of bleach from Costco and it was $2 more expensive than the store price. However, the Kroger brand bleach at Fry's was the same price at $2.99. I do not know if they have limits but I was able to add 9 gallons of bleach to my cart.

Or, our Fry's has Clicklist where you order everything online, they do the shopping and then you come to the store, park and they bring it out to you. Also a fee, but saves the shopping time. But you're still lugging them out of your vehicle.

Regarding the main point of this thread, I did notice that Fry's (Kroger) had their 2 gallon packs of 10% liquid chlorine down to $5.99. They have been $5.00 the last two summers but until now this year had been $8.49. This is the best price I've seen for chlorine locally. I went to a place that was listed on the HASA site hoping to start doing the refill thing and they only had disposable bottles at $6.99/2 gallon pack.

I just went to Lowes and seen Kemtek 10% for 3.86, slightly more than walmart and hella old packages. Could barely read the bottles. 2017 and dusty packages. Ran to walmart and they just got some new ones in 2018 074. 3.64 as well. Walmart winning but still want to compare with a local pool store. Based off this thread, thats the one thing you can get at pool stores for competitive prices to walmart (currently best place I know that has fresh and best priced chlorine.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
For those in Oklahoma and surrounding states, Atwoods Ranch and Home has a 4 pack of 10% for 8.99 (regular 9.99). The ones I bought had an expiration of June, 2018. Sale good through 4/29/2018.

Menards in IL has Crystal Concentrated bleach (8.25%) on sale this week for $2.49 for 121 oz. That comes to 24.9 cents per oz of Sodium Hypochlorite.

But they also have Splash Pool Shock, 12.5% at 3.99 for a gallon. Same 24.9 cents per oz of Sodium Hypochlorite, no sale required, fewer bottles to buy/store.

My local Walmart store have a 10.5% pool chlorine and it is only $3.65 per gallon on the pool section. The regular clorox bleach at the laundry section is more expensive at $3.95 per gallon and it only have 6%.

Same here in North Dallas. Picked up 4 gals at $3.65. These are 10% concentration, “Pool Essentials” Brand.
24a913e47fff632c82e518be76138730.jpg

Menards in IL has Crystal Concentrated bleach (8.25%) on sale this week for $2.49 for 121 oz. That comes to 24.9 cents per oz of Sodium Hypochlorite.

But they also have Splash Pool Shock, 12.5% at 3.99 for a gallon. Same 24.9 cents per oz of Sodium Hypochlorite, no sale required, fewer bottles to buy/store.

Correction on my previous report. Menards actually has the Splash Pool Shock on BOGO sale through 5/6, so it's actually 12.4 cents per oz of Sodium Hypochlorite. The ones I just bought were made on April 4.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support