NO FLOW light always on

robl45

Oct 27, 2007
Parkland, FL
So I just changed my board and transformer for the aquapure as the old board and transformer melted together at the plug. This was before I bought the house. All in and good and now it says no flow, it was working fine before. Could it be a bad board or is that pretty unlikely? Anyway to test this to confirm?

Flow sensors, and their wiring, tend to break fairly often, while the flow circuit on the board only brakes very rarely. It could be either, but it is more likely to be the sensor, or the wiring.

The flow sensor is a simple open/closed switch. It can be disconnected from the control box and tested with a multi-meter fairly easily. That is a good place to start.

I pulled the black jumper mentioned in the thread earlier and it seems to be working now.

Flow sensors, and their wiring, tend to break fairly often, while the flow circuit on the board only brakes very rarely. It could be either, but it is more likely to be the sensor, or the wiring.

The flow sensor is a simple open/closed switch. It can be disconnected from the control box and tested with a multi-meter fairly easily. That is a good place to start.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.