Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Lsbarkley's Fiberglass Pool "Install"

1. Back To Top    #1

Lsbarkley's Fiberglass Pool "Install"

Here are some of the pics so far from my new fiberglass pool install. Landscaping is yet to come but will update when it is closer to being more complete.

14 x 32 Fiberglass Pool 10K gal. Hayward Pump and Sand Filter. Autopilot SWG Dig 48 and Heat Siphon 3.25sx Heat Pump.

The Pool Calculator
    Chlorine/CYA Chart by Chemgeek

2. Back To Top    #2

Verrry nice looking pool.

Install time looks nice too.

Good for you! Enjoy it!

Steve
    18,000 gallon gunite free form, with spa, 4x160, EasyTouch, SWCG, Pentair cartr filter, Colorlogic lights.

3. Back To Top    #3

Fiberglass pools look like a quick way to get an inground pool. I like the looks of it, nice job. The water is good and clear too.
    steve

Above Ground / 18' Round / Vinyl Liner / Sand Filter / 100K Gas Heater / Salt Added / No Nature2

4. Back To Top    #4
    Holy ****! Did that pool just fly over your house? Now that could be a great conversation piece.
    11,000 gal. gunite w/midnight blue and white pearl PebbleTec
    Intelliflo 4x160 pump
    Intellichlor IC-20 SWG
    Pentair cartridge filter 420 sq. ft.
    Mastertemp 400K BTU heater
    Legend Platinum cleaner
    Pool School
    JasonLion's Pool Calculator
    TF Test Kits

5. Back To Top    #5
    That's incredible, at first I thought you were installing a roof top pool.

Looking good!

How long did it take to build?
    20x40 24,000 gal IG plaster/CircuPool RJ45 SWG/2 skimmer/2sp 2.5hp Jandy Stealth/340sq ft cart filter/600sqftHeliocol Solar Panels/6ft semi circlr tanning ledge/25ft deep end bench/5ft sheer descent/2 lion head water features/1300sqft travertine paver/2 Colorlogic lights/Hayward Navigator/3step 2ft raised bond beam

6. Back To Top    #6

That sure is a pretty pool.
    Buggs

14,000 gallon, in ground, plaster, free form, play pool.
    Sta-Rite Max-E-Glass with a 1.5 hp Emerson motor
    WaterCo Micron High Rate sand filter S750 490 lb, 4883 sq ft - using ZeoBest
    In floor Polaris cleaning system
    Blue Diamond robot for those after storm days when I can't wait overnight for the in floor to clean it.

7. Back To Top    #7
    That's how they put my pool in too It's the eight year and I love it - mine is almost the same, but I don't have tile Enjoy it
    16x33 fiberglass pool sand filter

8. Back To Top    #8

Thanks for the feedback. Pool install took one day. From the digging of the hole...crane...set in hole...filling pool and testing pump/lines that was all in one day. The next day the electrician came and hardwired everything. Pool was put in on a Friday..we went swimming on Monday. Just had to wait two weeks for the dirt to settle for concrete pour. In the pics the water is pretty light blue. Its more blue on ground level...i will post more pics soon. Hey Mbar...just add tile yourself...i think its about $1000 if you self install. We purchased the pool from waterworldpools.com in NJ. The manufacter, deliver and install the pool and open/close if you like. So far I can say a GREAT company. Any questions just ask.
    14 x 32 Fiberglass Pool 10K gal. Hayward Pump and Sand Filter. Autopilot SWG Dig 48 and Heat Siphon 3.25sx Heat Pump.

The Pool Calculator
    Chlorine/CYA Chart by Chemgeek

9. Back To Top    #9
    Congratulations and ENJOY! Look like a great place to hang out!
    11,000 gal. gunite w/midnight blue and white pearl PebbleTec
    Intelliflo 4x160 pump
    Intellichlor IC-20 SWG
    Pentair cartridge filter 420 sq. ft.
    Mastertemp 400K BTU heater
    Legend Platinum cleaner
    Pool School
    JasonLion's Pool Calculator
    TF Test Kits

10. Back To Top    #10
    My pool is from Waterworld as well! I have been checking into getting the tile - My husband's cousin is a tile installer (he is very good), and gave me a price 2 years ago. Unfortuneatly he keeps saying is going to do it, but so far he hasn't My husband just told me this year to try again and if he doesn't give me a specific day I can call someone else I do want to tile over the lip also because I had tile installed around my pool 4 years ago and the pool is slightly lower than ground level, which is horrible because water accumulates in it and sometimes gets algae in it. I even picked out the tile already
    16x33 fiberglass pool sand filter