Jandy LXi Air Pressure Switch Connections

amasih

Aug 12, 2013
Hi everyone,

I just replaced my water temp sensor in my LXi 250 heater, and as I was putting the parts back together, the two hoses that connect the air plenum to the air pressure switch came loose.

Is there a specific port that these two hoses go into, or is it just a loop? Just want to make sure before I plug them in the wrong way and blow everything up... :)

Thanks!

Aaron

No specific port. It just monitors air pressure of the two. The switch requires bot to have the correct pressure in order for the system to work.

Thanks!

I did end up finding something online in a troubleshooting guide that said the front port (+ side) is for the front hose from the air plenum and the rear port (- side) is for the rear/side hose from the air plenum. Not sure if it's actually necessary or true, but I did it that way and the heater works and I still have my eyebrows... :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.